Me? No stitching cradle. No book press. No gluing press. I've got some paper wrapped bricks and some heavy cardboard boxes of Arizona maps for weights. I didn't have any mull to glue onto the spine but I found some ribbon that worked.
I guess part of the "challenge" aspect of this whole thing is making it work when conditions are not optimal.
Anyway, I made the case for this book from davey board covered with some marbled paper I made in a workshop literally years ago. It's been sitting on a shelf ever since. The liners are some scrapbooking paper I bought a long time ago. The six signature are folded text paper sewn on tapes.
I think it's a pretty book and I want to make more, but first I'm going to pop over to the Talus website and place an order for better glue, thread and papers.